Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Dear Future Me


Ditto                                                                                                                March 3rd, 2015

Hehe,

    If you are reading this, it's about time you do it. You've thought about it enough, C'mon go for it.
Before I forget, Congratulations on making it to this year's TIME magazine's "most influential people" list. I told you we'll make it. If you are yet to receive that award, just keep being you, the world will notice. They can only ignore for so long.

I hope our married and work lives are nothing short of what we imagined in those days. I must say, you were quite adventurous when you lived in my head and I'm glad you are now in control of our self .  I'm very certain you will make the best of what we have. 

I have a few pointers about life that hopefully will be relevant to making our dreams come true. 
  • Stay true to us.
  • Don't be afraid to walk through a crowded room for the first time. Stalling is a waste of time.
  • Make mistakes. Plenty of them. They are an important detail in our timeline.
  • Family is everything. It comprises of close relatives, friends, colleagues, etc. You reserve the right to choose who makes the list.
  • Nothing is absolute, including you. Very Important.
  • Be naughty. It's allowed.
  • Reinvent us.
  • Invest in our career growth. 
  • Remember how beautiful we are. Flaunt it.
  • Don't force it. It's most likely not worth the stress.
  • Live. Regardless.
Okay, enough pointers. Remember to add more or even delete if needed.

Remember me in your paradise o. I'm so proud of you, hun.
    
Hope our babies are doing great. If they are not there yet, relax, chill, they'll all find you.
Give your biggest baby space to be himself even when  both of you are always in each others face. #coughs, Hehe. I know!
   Remember, so many people love and sacrifice for you daily; do the same for others like we planned.


Your least amazing self yet,
Of course, me!
Ride on.



No comments:

Post a Comment