Saturday, February 28, 2015

Boy Drama. #NeverAgain

I'm back from the long over due "break" I took from the blog. Truth is, I was pretty much having a "writer's block" and of course, lazy days.
But, hey, I'm back now!

Straight up, I'm here to talk about a boy. Yep, you read right, a boy.
It all started as a joke, an innocent joke.You know, I was trying to keep a convo with dem girls going when I admitted that I actually liked someone! Seeing that it was rare, they decided to make a pool outta a tea cup and I couldn't help but swim in it.

I caught myself loving the vulnerability and attention my apparent "like-interest" brought me. I thought I could control the pace of how it'll all go down but I lost trail. It got worse. I was starring in my worse scenario titled #BoyDrama! To be fair, he is hot and fine AF!

This whole infatuated feeling continued to linger and I wanted it out of my system . That was because apparently he didn't think of me beyond being "friends" and I wouldn't blame him. There was no reason to but the "buzz" created this faux feeling that had me weak in my knees for days!

One day, I decided I couldn't possibly be in this drama all myself and all in my head. So, I told him up front!
And all he could muster up concerning my "proposal" was "Okay". 
 "Okay"? Really??? Well.....that happened.
 Although we are still just friends, I struggle to comport myself around him. thanks to the constant reminders I have as friends. SMH

This experience really sticks out for me because I rarely actually act on my feelings for guys or make a big deal out of them and thanks to him, I will probably never do that again. 
In related news, I actually do have a boyfriend.
Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment