Saturday, January 24, 2015

Welcome to Odumeva Blog - Launch Post

   Well well well, apparently a lot of people have been peeking to see what I have to share and frankly I don't have a specific purpose for the blog yet but it will be discovered by you and me along the way. The number of views on the blog when it had no posts gingered me to start writing and I'm glad it did. I welcome all criticisms, opinions and side-talks so please don't forget to drop comments if you have something to say.

Let me introduce myself.

I like to think of myself as witty, quiet, observant and very opinionated but my 2015 resolution included tweaking the quite part of me so I can live a little without feeling an iota of guilt -Yeah, that happens a lot!

This blog is not always going to be about me, but be rest assured it's going to be about life through my four lenses- yes, I use glasses.  I think my take on life is quite unique and you are just about to see why if you stick with me. By the way, for my readers who would like to get to "know" a little bit more check out my personal Insta-handle @jollofeva.

I'll try to post stuff regularly despite my school schedule. I'm hoping the drive to write will push me to live outside my dorm room. I'll try to give my readers explicit tell-it-all gist but bear in mind I'm not a professional writer, at least not yet.


Finally, I want to give a shout out to my three muses @ezin_wanne @rozlynsteve, and @syn_tia. Thanks for giving me nudges when I needed them. To my readers, thank you for taking time out to read. Oya don't forget to bookmark this site. Watch out for part 2!!!

1 comment: